Invicta Men's 1517
- It comes with a Japanese Quart Movement feature.
- Offers chronograph functions with sub dials showing 60 second, 60 minute and 1/10th of a second
- Offers a date function on the face of the watch
- The model is water resistant and can stand against pressure for a depth of 330 feet or 100 meters
- Made with mineral crystal.
- The watch is a polished black ion-plated with a stainless steel case
- Offers a black cloth strap with a leather backing for comfort
- Luminous face, perfect for dark locations.
- The crown and pushers are positioned at 9:00 instead of the usual 3:00.
- Features a tachymeter scale on the inner bezel
- Offers a black dial with the hands colored as black and white.
|Strap Width||21 mm|
|Case||Black ion plated stainless steel|
|Hands||Grey, white and luminous hour and minute. Red second. White and luminous subdial|
|Markers||White and luminous indices and Arabic numerals|
|Strap||Black riffle with leather backing|
|Case Diameter||46 mm|
|Case Thickness||13 mm|
|Water Resistant||10 ATM/100 meters/330 feet|
|Calendar||Date display at 4:00|
|Subdials||60 second, 60 minute and 1/10 second|
|Strap Length||Up to 9 inches|
|Case Back||Screw-down stainless steel|
|Other||Tachymeter scale on inner bezel. Left handed|